Imagine the scene. It’s a Sunday morning. On the sunny Las Vegas Strip, 10 couples walk out to the Trevi Fountain in front of The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace. But it’s no ordinary Sunday – it’s the auspicious date of Oct. 10, 2010 and when the clock strikes 10:10 a.m., ten men (or maybe some women!) will drop to one knee at the same time and propose to their 10 significant others.
The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace the world-renowned shopping venue, and Funjet Vacations, the family-owned business creating vacations far exceeding customer expectations, are partnering to make the dreams come true for 10 extremely lucky couples. Among the items the 10 couples will receive:
- All expense paid trip to Las Vegas, including flights provided by Funjet Vacations, arriving Saturday, Oct. 9 and departing Monday, Oct. 11, 2010.
- Two-night stay at Caesars Palace.
- Post-proposal dinner hosted by The Palm-Las Vegas restaurant at The Forum Shops.
- A post-dinner event at PURE Nightclub.
- Wedding gifts provided by retailers at The Forum Shops.
- The once-in-a-lifetime experience to get engaged in the most unique of ways.